To do great work, you must first love what you do. Check out the MishMash internship program if you haven’t already.
A fantastic opportunity for those interested in learning about new ideas, explanations, theories, stories, speculations, and a variety of other unknown features.
We’re looking for writers that can present the futuristic and exotic features of uncommonly recognized topics in the form of blogging.
In addition to content writers, we are looking for digital marketers to assist us in promoting our website on various other social media platforms.
Duration: 1 month
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s for content writers day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Write up to 6 long articles (word limit: 600-800) and 4 short articles (word limit: 150-250) per month.
- Make sure that the articles are free from plagiarism (or a minimum of 5%).
- Should have knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Selected intern’s for Digital Marketing interns day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Promote MishMash on various social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest).
- Create content for our social media.
- Monitor posts and engage the audience actively and passively.
Selected intern’s for Animation and YouTube Video Editing Interns day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Using your creativity and imaginative skills to provide information in a visual format.
- Using software and other techniques to produce good-quality animations.
- Converting complex ideas into simple and short videos.
- Collaborating with the team and assisting in other similar work.
The intern should be from a science background and 10+2 qualified.
- Certificate of Completion.
- Letter Of Recommendation (Performance Based).
- Endorsement on LinkedIn from the team leader.